Project Manager, Projects and Change
Join our Projects and Change team as an experienced Project Manager with an opportunity to showcase your strong background and skills in change projects.
In a fixed term contract role (to June 2021), you’ll work primarily on a regulatory reporting (Capital Requirements Directives (CRD) V) project. You’ll need vast experience in managing regulatory change projects (capital and liquidity), within an Agile project structure, from initiation through to implementation. This opportunity includes running geographically dispersed cross-functional teams and has the potential for travel.
Your key responsibilities on the CRD V project will include developing key project artefacts (e.g. budget), reporting and communications plans.
You will also be involved in:
- full-service project management - leading and engaging in all project lifecycle phases, for allocated workstreams
- work with data, systems and regulatory reporting to subject matter experts, to develop and implement appropriate technical solution, where required
- manage cross functional relationships (including at the executive level) across the group.
To be successful, you will be a university qualified with project management experience have possess proven experience managing global capital and liquidity reporting projects through the entire project lifecycle. You will also have:
- a recognised PM qualification such as Agile or Prince2 training
- proven experience to deliver system-based projects and change initiatives
- extensive project management experience, across varied projects
- ability to coordinate multiple tasks and work independently
- a flexible, proactive, solution-oriented approach and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- motivate, lead and influence a cross-skilled project team
- strong documentation skills with the ability to develop complete, accurate and unambiguous documentation of business processes
- ’can do’ attitude, with a proven record of delivering project outcomes
- flexible skill set and confident approach to tackling issues
- experience with financial markets (commodities, equities, derivatives, currencies, etc.) is preferable
- chartered accountancy qualifications are an advantage.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.