Senior Data Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Dplay is as a Direct to Consumer video entertainment service targeted to families. The service will consist of long form and short form video built around multiple content streams, with an appealing and easy to use interface accessed across multiple platforms (e.g. televisions, mobile devices, PCs).
We are responsible for the launch and day to day operation of Dplay across multiple regions, specifically focused on customer acquisition and retention, marketing, partnerships and synergy, content programming, research and analytics, and we are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing team.
As Senior Data Analyst will provide the deep understanding of customer & usage behaviour needed to drive strategies on customer retention and tenure. They will blend content and product insights with customer acquisition data and through the combination of statistical rigor, data analysis, generate the fast-paced execution of actionable business recommendations.
- Deep-Dive Analysis: Analyse commercial & user behavioural data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create common understanding of how to maximise customer life time
- Partnership: Partner closely with regional business stakeholders to identify and unlock opportunities, and with other data teams to improve analytical capabilities around data modelling, testing, data visualization, and data architecture
- Forecasting, and Opportunity Sizing: Both to set goals and help evaluate potential opportunities, this analyst will be tasked with forecasting and opportunity sizing. This will help business stakeholders evaluate trade-offs approaches, and create targets for driving business performance.
- Goaling and KPIs: Work “full-stack” to define techniques and benchmarks to measure the business benefit from business strategies.
- Experimentation: Develop test plans, define success metrics, and ensure accurate results methodologically, technically, and statistically.
- Planning: Establishment and on-going development of analytical roadmaps to support primary stakeholder.
- Business Performance Reporting, Visualization, and Regression Management: Be the primary partner for cross-functional stakeholders to understand growth performance. When a metric is ahead or behind expectations, dig in to drive meaningful, actionable insights that helps business performance improve or double-down on success.
- Extensive experience using SQL; Python/R and other statistical programming language experience preferred
- Have a demonstrated history of translating complex data sets into clear and actionable narratives and communicate opportunities and challenges to stakeholders.
- Have a background in data visualization and dashboard development
- A strong understanding of statistics concepts (e.g., propensity modelling, hypothesis testing, regression analysis)
- Ability to think strategically, analyse and interpret market and consumer information
- Strong communication skills, as well as written and verbal presentation skills
- Experience in communicating data insights to large matrix organizations
- Experience of working collaboratively across international organisations
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field including Marketing, Economics, Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Social Science. Graduate degree preferred