Receptionist needed in London (part-time position)
6 days left
- Contract Type
W Management International is a Real Estate Company specializing in the management of Hotel-Apartments in destination cities such as Paris, London and Malta since 2010. We started by renting one of our own properties and upon seeing how lucrative the business was, we decided to assist property owner and investment funds in renting their buildings and properties with ease. The company has doubled in size in the past year and anticipates significant growth in 2019 with the acquisition of new properties and the launching of new cities throughout Europe.
The W Management International Team is composed of 50 young and driven individuals from all over the world, collaborating together across our many locations around Europe. We believe that our internationality is one of our greatest assets, as it allows us to take a global approach in everything we do. We know how to work hard while still having fun and it is vital to us that our employees feel engaged and important in their roles.
The W Management International mission is to provide outstanding experiences for our owners and guests, but most importantly, for our employees. Our expertise lies in unlocking the potential of any property and the nurturing the talents of those who work with us. It is important for us to see our employees growing and learning as our company expands. We pride ourselves on hiring the brightest and best in the field and are looking for talented and passionate people to join our team.
Assignment of Tasks:
- Welcoming and checking in our guests from around the into their vacation rental.
- Going over the apartment with guests, providing them with information on apartment appliances, check out procedure, providing tips on London etc.
- Keeping a peaceful environment for the building residents, during the reception of the guests to the property.
- Bringing new equipments into the apartments to improve the quality of the flats.
- Situated in Central London (Oxford Circus)
- Competitive salary
- Start up, young and dynamic mood
- International team
- At least finished college A levels
- Fluent Enligsh
- Availability from 1pm to 7pm and on weekends
- Minimum commitment of 6 months
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented
Salary: £1000 per month + bonus,
Start date: asap,
Part-time position perfect for students or freelancers: must have availability the afternoon (from 13h00-19h00),
Rotating schedule: 5 days on, 1 day off, 6 days on, 2 days off.
Do you think you match this position?
W Management International is waiting for you!