Sales Ledger - Flexible Working Available
Logistics done differently.
XPO Logistics are recruiting for a Sales Ledger to join our Finance team in Swan Valley on a full-time permanent basis. The Sales Ledger will be based within our treasury team and report to the Head of Treasury. You will be responsible for the daily cash management of the business including managing payments, account reconciliation and general cash allocation and management inquiries.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer a salary of up to £24,000 per annum. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage company bacs, manual, international and cheque payments
- Maintain company standing orders and direct debits
- To liaise with the banks cash management team regarding any queries
- To monitor performance against targeted SLA’s and ensure all practices are SOX compliant
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- Knowledge of cash management and banking systems are essential Strong organisational skills with a high attention to detail Previous experience within a similar role is highly desirable
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.