Bid Co-ordinator - Flexible Working Available
Due to our business expanding Willmott Dixon Interiors is currently looking to recruit a Bid Coordinator to work in our established preconstruction team at our main office on Farringdon Street. Candidates should ideally be able to coordinate the bid team to achieve high quality, winning bids that meet our company objectives.
Our award-winning team are a construction main contractor who create space that help businesses succeed. Combining the strength of a national contractor with the skills of a highly experienced design and fit-out team and completing one-off projects up to £55 million in value.
The main role of a Bid Coordinator at Willmott Dixon Interiors is to coordinate the bid process in order to provide quality support to the Bid Team Leader and actively work to enhance the quality of bids. You will also be able to assess technical bid requirements and assist the bid leader to shape the proposals.
By inputting into clear and effective client presentations you will be able to provide creative ideas and initiatives into bids.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and we hope to offer you a career of a lifetime.
This role would suit someone who is proactive, customer focused, approachable with a can do attitude.
In return we provide to you a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, the opportunities for you to develop your career with Willmott Dixon Interiors and the training to make this happen - but most importantly a great place to work with a true family ethos!
As the specialist interiors arm of the Willmott Dixon Group, we have the experience, expertise and resources to fulfil every kind of project nationwide - from £100,000 to £30 million.
Willmott Dixon Interiors has a bustling Main Office centrally located on Farringdon St with great transport links. We feel it is a great place to work with a friendly buzz and an excellent working environment.
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Experience of coordinating the bid process
- Experience of writing bid submissions
- Proficient with Adobe Indesign software
- Good written skills
- Excellent resource planning skills
- Full membership of relevant professional body
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Full membership of secondary technical professional body
- You will be able to model behaviour that shows, respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
- Make best use of available resources and seek new sources of support when necessary,
- State your own position and views clearly and confidently in conflict situations,
- Identify your customers' needs and expectations and strive to deliver them,
- Prioritise and plan to deliver agreed objectives,
- Present plans clearly, concisely, accurately and in ways that ensure understanding,
- Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others,
- Find practical ways to overcome barriers.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
We are happy to consider flexible working.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 4th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.