IT Product Manager- Product Development Informatics - Flexible Working Available
As PDIX IT Product Manager you will oversee one or multiple products (technology or data solutions) within a Network’s mandate being accountable for the end-to-end product lifecycle and, in partnering with relevant business stakeholders, ensure that the products are fit-for-purpose and compliant.
What you’ll be working on
- Own the product vision and life cycle. Partner with IT Business Partners to co-create strategy in collaboration with IT experts (e.g. Architects and Business Analysts), external vendors and brings in a value adding Informatics point of view to help continuously improve business processes and solutions.
- Manage the long-term product roadmap in collaboration with Product Owners or ITBP(IT Business partner) and Domain Architect.
- Understand relevant industry and technology trends to provide suggested solutions that are scalable and sustainable.
- Uncover opportunities for continuous improvement of solutions and services to improve business and patient outcomes.
- Manage product lifecycle including release management and decide when enough value has been accrued to warrant a release to the business. In collaboration with Product owners or ITBPs, prioritize product releases considering the optimal flow of throughput from different teams/squads.
- Determine business criticality and product quality. Define, in collaboration with Delivery Service Manager, governance and operational support team.
- Lead or coordinate technical discussions and vendor negotiations.
- Support C-Pod in prioritization and strategic planning, and collaborate with ITBPs to meet the needs of the business areas.
- In collaboration with ITBPs, monitor and improve customer and user experience.
- Ensure Services are operated in an optimal stage and yet compliant.
The ideal candidate
- Knows product(s) and its related technology in depth.
- Has business domain knowledge for Quality domain.
- Has knowledge of Trackwise.
- Exhibits the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile Mindset.
- Exhibits intellectual curiosity and integrity and has strong passion to bring value-adding technology to the business.
- Exhibits great leadership to lead into a decision in a collaborated way.
- Demonstrated experience in managing solutions in a regulated environment
As a product owner in PDIX Quality you enable the global quality vision of Unrivaled Transparency with regulators and stakeholders via complete confidence in the integrity of our data, the utmost trust in our processes, and an unmatched agility in addressing the issues that matter. This includes: Identifying systemic issues and trends, and opportunities for process improvement through objective data-driven assessments.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their cover letter and resume no later than December 16, 2019.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon the completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references and criminal records (for which a pardon has not been granted) checks.
AGENCY NOTICE: Please note that Roche Canada does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Services Agreement with agency/recruiter, Roche Canada will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Roche Canada explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
Who we are
Roche Pharma Canada has its office in Mississauga, Ontario and employs over 850 employees. The Mississauga facility is bright, vibrant, fosters collaboration and teamwork, and is reflective of Roche's truly innovative culture.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.