Head of Customer Operations - Flexible Working Available
Arm is now diversifying into the next wave of pervasive computing - the Internet of Things (IoT). The IoT market is a dynamic and rapidly evolving market space. Arm wants to maintain its leadership position and be at the forefront of delivering groundbreaking IoT on a global scale.
A key pillar of our IoT business is to provide managed global connectivity to large scale OEMs and Enterprises. Our connectivity is used in everything from Smart Meters to Connected Cars. ARMs services are also available as a service to Connectivity providers worldwide. We provide technical services and customer support to an ever growing, global customer base. Your role will be to drive the strategic development, expansion and management of our international operations and customer support teams. This is a phenomenal opportunity to drive improvement and scale in a fast-growing, highly respected global technology business. We are looking for an expert in delivering forward-thinking service based global customer support within a technology oriented business.
What will I be accountable for?
- Designing and Developing a Global Operations Strategy.
- Build and mentor your team to fulfill their potential and exemplify the ARM values.
- Find the best people global to help build and scale our global operation.
- Introducing new procedures and global operational models.
- You will take ownership of critical customer engagements, making improvements and managing complaints and issues through to resolve.
- You will lead the identification, design and prioritisation of customer process improvement opportunities.
- Support the ongoing improvement, implementation & ongoing effectiveness of ITIL-based processes.
- Understanding and analysing customer support activities and performance to actively inform business change priorities and recruitment.
- Report on a monthly basis to the leadership team regarding customer support performance
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Be educated to at least degree level.
- You are highly Customer focused and results driven.
- You have confirmed experience in leading global customer operations in a technology-led and/or as a Service environment
- Confirmed ITIL management accreditation with a track record of implement best-practice in a customer focused organisation
- You can demonstrate experience working in high scale and high growth emerging technology markets, preferably possessing an understanding of IoT, digital and telecom network trends.
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as highly motivated and outcome driven.
- You possess enthusiasm, can learn quickly and a strong desire for continuous self-improvement and change
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our open culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events