Inside Sales Executive - Flexible Working Available
Ready to join a rapidly growing and exciting new business at the UKs biggest tech success story? Are you passionate about growing new markets and being part of a journey from the early stages as we launch new offerings? Come and join us at Arm!
As part of our Internet of Things Group, you will join our team to help customers and partners do amazing new things using Computer Vision and Edge Intelligence, from realising new business value, to building amazing new experiences.
We seek an Inside Sales Executive with a focus on building client relationships and shaping our products to solve their business needs. Using Arm solutions, you'll have market-leading technology, using Artificial Intelligence to extract value from client data in real time.
This is our chance to let clients pursue opportunities that haven't been viable before!
As we expand, you'll be the one of the first on the ground in this position, so you'll need to be dynamic and passionate about getting involved, as we continue to refine our Go To Market approach.
With the success and growth we're achieving, this is prime time to contribute, building on an already exciting story.
Here's the chance to generate and own a sales pipeline, taking full responsibility for progressing opportunities through the early phases of a sales cycle. You should:
- Handle lead generation and nurturing, passing qualified leads and meetings to the Sales team
- Build territory plans, identifying and contacting clients where the business need is strong, the solution fit is high and there's a reason to act
- Drive outbound strategy, researching and using channels to target and get in touch with companies that can benefit from working with us
- Manage inbound opportunities through initial stages of sales cycle (from digital to event driven leads)
- Partner with software and solution providers, driving adoption where there's mutual benefit in their client base
- Build the ecosystem to support new business, working closely with Marketing and Product leads to define, create and execute internal sales plans
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
You can grow your Enterprise sales experience, improve the time to value across the IoT industry, whilst directly influencing the growth of our early stage business.
Self-starters will thoroughly enjoy the challenges, flexibility and achievement in our culture.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrable achievements in previous software and solutions sales
- An understanding of channel sales and ecosystems
- Get up and go approach, with a desire to be accountable
- Client first approach showing integrity, initiative, teamwork with a goal of client success
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
WE NOT I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate — and that everyone misses out when we don’t
PASSION FOR PROGRESS
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can’t stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
BE YOUR BRILLIANT SELF
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying ‘I don’t know’
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm’s benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events