SALES EXECUTIVE -HILTON PUCKRUP HALL (PART TIME 20 HOURS)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Sales professional at the Hilton Puckrup Hall Hotel and Golf Club. The role requires an individual who is passionate about selling our facilities, focusing on generating new business and targeting new markets, both locally and worldwide!
It's a great opportunity to sell, sell ,sell with hours that can suit you. Generally 20 hours a week on a part time basis Monday-Friday. The hours and days can be flexible.
What will I be doing :-
- Developing existing customer accounts within the local area to drive business into the hotel through various revenue streams - rooms, Conference & Events, Livingwell & Golf.
- Identifying new contacts, respond to sales leads and opportunities to maximise revenue in all areas.
- Hosting Client evenings and Sales Events to generate sales leads and then convert these leads into confirmed business in all areas of the hotel.
- Producing an active Sales plan for all Departments of the hotel and lead the sales activity.
- Negotiating room rates/packages in all revenue streams
- Producing accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Director of Sales and senior management
- Supporting the marketing activity plan to drive restaurant, room and meeting promotions through social media and traditional media
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to become the Hotel Sales Ambassador in the local area.
- Proficient IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Social media knowledge
- Proactive approach to meeting deadlines and targets
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstratethe following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a sales role within hospitality
- Hotel experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodgingsector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suitesand mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business andleisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value.Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guestexperiences across its global brands. Our visionto fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as ateam to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world everyday. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!