Operations Analyst - Flexible Working Available
iPSL are looking for an Operations Analyst to provide a support function within the International Service Centre.
We are the leading digital payment processing service provider within the UK and have recently gone through the biggest business transformation programme the company has ever seen!
The role will be based in Northampton, and comes with a competitive salary, between £20,000 to £23,000p.a. (depending on experience).
The hours of work will be 35 per week Monday to Friday.
The Operations Analyst will support the production and presentation of MI, pro-actively driving improvement of the MI Data; utilising the information to highlight issues, challenges and opportunities within the centre, assist with service improvements, cost reduction and resource planning. Act as a point of entry for any internal and external changes, ensuring coordination, engagement and communication.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Complete all assigned tasks within defined operational standards and agreed performance targets.
- Review procedures for your activities in line with business governance requirements
- Develop work flow efficiencies, resolve processing problems and look to improve performance by identifying solutions
- Collaboration of management information for the activities you work on and complete all required management reporting and information schedules to timescales if applicable I
- Maintaining compliance and all audit requirements within the context of the management control file for the area. Ensure daily controls and checks are completed in line with the operational control framework for your activities.
- Participate in CSI & Walk the Floors with the intention of improving overall service and quality
- As an SME on your activities support the Operations Experts in implementing all changes effectively which includes planning, document review and writing, and ensuring you maintain your own knowledge of the processes within the team to ensure the proposed solution can be implemented
- Liaise with other teams or areas of the business as required to resolve queries or improve processes.
- Take responsibility for own personal development and progression as appropriate.
- Promote iPSL’s culture and values ensuring a positive working environment is developed and maintained within the function.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent Presentation skills; experience in preparing quality presentations
- Excellent excel, word and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in generating and analysing MI
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Exposure to client facing workshops or meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to analyse and problem solve
VACANCY REFERENCE: SH/MD/510620/Ops
Closing date for applications is 2nd January 2020 and please ensure you SUBMIT A CV with your application in order for your application to be progressed.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are not always able to respond directly. If you have not been contacted by 10th January 2020 we regret that you have not been successful in securing a position at the next stage of the process.