Key Account Manager - part time, 4 days per week or full time
Key Account Manager - 4 days a week or full time.
The role is home based with regular meetings in London and occasional travel further afield.
workingmums.co.uk, workingdads.co.uk and workingwise.co.uk are market leading and highly successful niche jobsites, specialising in flexible roles of all types (full and part-time) with family friendly employers. Our reach is UK wide, and traffic has grown significantly year on year since we were established 13 years ago.
It's an exciting time to join the team as we grow as a business and develop our services and product portfolio. With the launch of two new exciting titles in 2019, we are currently looking to expand our team and are recruiting for an enthusiastic and experienced Key Account Manager with digital sales experience who has strong skills in developing new relationships with large organisations. The role is for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
The candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and decision makers in a variety of sectors.
As a Key Account Manager your primary objectives will be to contact and generate new business while also whilst managing new relationships with large organisations within public and private sectors. You will also be responsible for managing some of our largest existing key accounts. Our client base extends from well known UK organisations to global blue chip organisations across all sectors, and with a diverse range of needs; from those looking to recruit for a single part-time role, to a long term employer branding campaign to attract senior women.
The ideal candidate will be a self starter and able to work on their own initiative and hit the ground running. They will have strong digital sales experience – ideally within recruitment – and used to working directly with corporates, public sector organisations, recruitment advertising agencies and RPOs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering and building relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- Winning significant new business through cold calling, account management and face-to-face meetings
- Preparing tailored, consultative and needs focused proposals
- Strategically recommending the best solution to your accounts
- Establishing proactive business relationships with leaders within some of the largest organisations to ensure that opportunities and revenue from your accounts are maximised
To be considered, you must have:
- Strong new business sales experience
- Strong digital sales experience, ideally within recruitment
- Key account management experience of blue chip organisations and public sector organisations
- Confident with presenting to C-Suite and Director level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A tenacious, organised, strategic, consultative and customer focused approach
- Previous experience of homeworking
You will also be a passionate advocate of our brands and what we represent.
The role is home-based, but with regular client meetings that are often London-based and sometimes further afield. There is a London based office to work from and regular team meetings in London.
- A good IT set-up is essential so you’ll need a good home-office, with broadband. A phone will be provided.
- A positive, confident and enthusiastic approach that is infectious and commands the respect of others will work well in our team. Being a great team player is essential!
- The role is for a minimum of 32 hours a week (with the option to work full-time). Please note, working hours must include a full day on Fridays, Wednesday afternoons and you must also be available for the weekly Monday morning team conference call. There is room for further flexibility, for example working the hours over 4 days, and / or flexibility with start / finish times.
- You need to live within an easy commute of central London.
We offer a competitive basic salary and a generous uncapped commission programme. The successful candidate can also expect to be part of a professional, hardworking, enthusiastic and friendly team who are passionate about what we do.
To apply for the role of Key Account Manager, please apply via the button shown below, outlining in detail in your covering letter why you feel that this role is the right one for you.
We will appoint as soon as we find the right candidate so please don’t delay in applying.
Please note: applications without relevant covering letters will not be considered. We will only be able to respond to shortlisted candidates.