Project Manager / Project Support / Business Analyst - Glasgow - Flexible Working Available
FDM Group Getting Back to Business Programme
Ready to re-join the workforce?
Returning to work after a career break can be a daunting experience, but our FDM Getting Back to Business Programme is specifically designed to help with your transition. We believe that you can then return with the skills needed to help you make a positive impact on client site from day one.
Our diverse community of FDMers includes a wide range of life experience, and we are proud to say that we are an inclusive employer with over 80 nationalities working together and a median gender pay gap of 0% for two years running, compared to a UK average of 18.1%.
On our Getting Back to Business Programme you will receive seven weeks of commercially relevant business and technical training to refresh your existing knowledge and develop new skills to help you to regain confidence before returning to the corporate world. Our people are our priority and we are passionate about placing our returners into suitable roles with one of our clients including Barclays, The Post Office, Save the Children and Virgin Media, to name a few. We provide full support and mentoring throughout your two years with us and beyond, as well as various networking opportunities - you’ll feel part of the FDM family from day one!
You will receive:
- Commercially relevant business and technical training in our state-of-the-art London, Leeds or Glasgow training centres (includes access to PRINCE2 and SCRUM Master certification)
- Flexible training hours of 9:30am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday during the seven-week training period, to help accommodate personal commitments
- Fast-track career progression to get you back into business
- Competitive starting salary
- Continuous support and development throughout your career journey
What we’re looking for:
- Drive, commitment and a can-do attitude
- Previous experience in either project management, project support or business analysis
- A strong aptitude and interest in business
- The ability to commit to a two-year contract with FDM once the seven-week training period is complete (upon completion of two years, you can either go permanent with the client or stay with FDM as a senior consultant).
- Be able to work full time
If you have any questions about the programme or wish to apply, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or come along to one of our open evenings by registering here.
We have ongoing start dates throughout the year, so take the first step into launching your career and apply today.