Executive/Manager, Group Treasury
The London Reporting, Risk, Analytics and Platforms team is responsible for a broad range of internal and external reporting requirements for the Macquarie Group within the EMEA region, working closely with the Risk Management Group, other areas of the Financial Management Group, other business unit finance teams as well as the Group Treasury team in Australia.
Your responsibilities will include:
- producing capital and liquidity analytics and reporting for Macquarie’s European Regulated entities
- assisting in the production of the regulatory deliverables such as the ICAAP, ILAAP, Recovery Plans and Resolution Packs focusing on the capital and liquidity quantification, forecasting and stress testing
- managing the production of the Pillar 3 regulatory disclosures for the regulated entities
- liaising with various stakeholders, including businesses, senior management and support functions for the production of the regulatory deliverables and day to day/strategic capital and liquidity forecasting and analytics
- keeping abreast of upcoming regulatory changes and developments and assessing the impact of these on regulatory reporting and capital and liquidity forecasting.
You will also be involved in reviewing the daily regulatory calculations prepared by offshore teams and preparing and submitting appropriate periodic returns for (non-UK) EMEA regulated entities.
To be successful you will need to bring:
- a working knowledge of the current EU/international prudential regime, including Basel, CRD / CRR, and the Pillar 2 / ICAAP framework
- ability to understand and evaluate an extensive body of rules and apply them effectively in a complex business environment particularly in relation to capital and liquidity reporting and forecasting
- strong relationship management skills and an ability to interface with a broad cross-section of individuals
- strong Excel and systems skills
- well organised and methodical approach
- high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- time management and an ability to work to deadlines is essential
- prior experience of working on ICAAPs, Recovery Plan, Pillar 3 disclosures etc.
- experience in Regulatory Reporting – particularly capital and liquidity reporting
- experience working with systems processing large volumes of data, and the controls required to manage such systems, will be well regarded.
If you’re looking for a new challenge and you have the above skills, then please apply now.
The Financial Management Group provides financial, tax and treasury services to all areas of Macquarie. The group is focused on providing strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management, managing Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position, ensuring Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations and managing Macquarie's corporate communications and investor relations.
Find out more about Macquarie careers at www.macquarie.com/careers
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.