Bookkeeper - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
Holland Park Tuition and Education Consultants require a bookkeeper with at least three years’ experience to manage day to day transactions.
Holland Park is one of London’s leading educational services providers, and you would be joining a dynamic office near Lancaster Gate.
Principle responsibility: Manage the day to day operation of the accounts function for the UK business.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Log monthly timesheets from tutors and handle queries regarding timesheets and payments
- Create and send invoices to clients for tuition and consultancy services and respond to invoice and payment queries appropriately and promptly
- Maintain regular contact with clients and have an organised system for managing late payments
- Take and manage payments
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Chase money owed on accounts by phone, letter and email
- Make recommendations to pursue debit via collection agencies/court
- Respond to payment queries from tutors
- Liaise with payroll team for monthly payroll and external accountants for VAT and year end accounts.
- Run regular reports on all financial aspects and revenue for the Directors
- Assist in general office administration
Salary would be dependent on your level of experience Circa £25,000
To apply, please email a covering letter explaining your relevant experience and why you would like the job, and an up to date CV.
Suitable candidates will have
- 2-3 Years Bookkeeping experience
- Proficient with Xero accounting software
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced office environment
- Outgoing personality, good communication skills, and a dedicated work ethic