Travel Sales Executive Homeworking
You'll love PetsPyjamas!
Job Title: Travel Sales Executive! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Hours: Full-time, 12.30 - 21.00
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £25k - £30k!)
Reporting to: Home Team Travel Sales Manager
Location: Your home!
Rapidly growing PetsPyjamas is the number 1 for dog-friendly travel in the UK and Europe championing the trend for dog-friendly travel. Launched by the founders of toptable(dot)comwho are themselves passionate dog owners, PetsPyjamas sends people and pets to over 2000 dog-welcoming hotels, hound-friendly hideaways, cottages and B&Bs. Our unique Pet Concierge Team provide a personalised experience to our ever increasing pack of dog-loving travellers and our mission is to encourage every property to provide as warm a welcome to our four legged friends as they do to us!
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four legged friend working by your side.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking Travel Sales Executive to join the Travel Team and help us send our customers on their ideal dog-friendly getaway! This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced company and progress their career alongside a fast growing company, from the comfort of their own home. If you are experienced with a consultative sales approach and have experience from working from home in a similar role then this could be the role for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a fast-paced and challenging role liaising directly with both clients and our property partners via email, telephone and livechat, in order to book our customers into their tailor made dog-friendly break.
- Manage a high volume of inbound enquiries primarily via telephone
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times.
- Consistently hit and exceed targets/KPI’s, both team and individual.
- Use initiatiatve to up-sell and cross-sell alternative products to your customers.
- Identify potential new business from old leads
- Share knowledge, findings, patterns, tips & tricks with the wider sales team.
- Ensure constant communication with wider sales team.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
- At least 1 years experience in a similar telephone sales position, preferably within the travel industry.
- Minimum of 1 years homeworking experience in a similar role.
- Confident with outstanding communication skills via telephone, email and live chat.
- Familiar with GSuite and able to learn new software applications quickly and effectively.
- Knowledgeable of UK geography.
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- Competent with basic maths.
- Target driven and customer focussed.
- Well-organised, self-motivated with a fantastic eye for detail.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high performance sales environment.
- Understanding of what a dog-friendly getaway truly means to our customer.
- You must have your own fully equipped home office with computer and reliable broadband connection.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll need to be agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, send a short email saying why you think you’d be great for this role together with your CV to hiring@petspyjamas(dot)com.