Executive Assistant to Head/ Executive Director (2 vacancies) - Flexible Working Available
The Business Support function offers first-class administrative support to NEST’s senior managers and their teams. This role will report to and work closely with senior management. The role has responsibility for providing operational and strategic support across the full range of the senior manager(s) responsibilities.
The role offers excellent development opportunities for those demonstrating an exceptional and consistent level of capability and potential to grow into a Business Support Manager role
Experience and technical skills
- Proven experience in supporting one or more Head/ Director in a demanding office environment is essential;
- Providing support in meetings and assisting with minutes and action taking/ tracking;
- Creating and owning management reports for the team, including risk, invoice & PO trackers, team dashboard and project reports;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications and able to learn new IT systems quickly;
- Previous experience of managing budgets and/ or project plans, POs and invoices;
- Basic knowledge of data analysis would be an advantage.
Personal attributes required
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable liaising with both internal and external senior stakeholders at board level
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail in planning and reporting
- Ability to work independently and make informed decisions / apply judgement
- Flexible attitude and enjoys working in a demanding and ever changing environment
- Pragmatic, solution-orientated, and focussed on getting the job done
- Ability to build successful working relationships across a diverse working culture
- Strong work ethic including time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrates absolute discretion when handling confidential or commercially sensitive information
Nest is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all of the nine protected characteristics. Applications from part time workers and job shares are welcome.
Closing date for applications: 27 January 2020