CRM Executive - Flexible Working Available
Gatwick Airport Ltd - Your journey starts here
Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Executive - 12mth FTC (maternity cover)
£Competitive + excellent Gatwick benefits depending upon experience
Gatwick Airport is the most efficient single-runway airport in the world, with over 200 destinations served and 47m passengers travelling through the airport each year. We've won numerous awards in our history, including airport of the year; best airport; favourite airport for short-haul flights and marketing campaign of the year by a retailer.
The Commercial function at Gatwick Airport includes the Retail, Car Parking, Airline Relations, Property, Surface Access and Marketing teams. These sectors account for consolidated turnover of £300m p.a. and have been instrumental in the recent success of the airport.
Does this sound like you?
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Executive will play a key role in generating a better understanding of Gatwick's passengers and prospects which in turn will drive increased revenue. As Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Executive you will be a highly-motivated, results-driven Marketer, with Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience and will be responsible for building and executing revenue generating emails, tracking and reporting campaign performance, as well as managing dynamic content and customer journeys.
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Executive will work closely with all members of the Commercial Marketing, Retail and Car Park teams, developing greater insight into our customer needs in order to improve performance of Gatwick's direct marketing campaigns and our engagement programme in order to increase revenue. As Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Executive you will also be responsible for performing database counts, campaign selections and daily reporting as well as scoping and identifying campaign opportunities.
Can you demonstrate?
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, and other CRM platforms, marketing automation, CRM, Excel, campaign analysis and Google Analytics.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment,
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, ensuring high quality deliverables
- Ability to take a methodical approach to problem solving, while still being innovative and creative.
- Direct Marketing or Database Marketing background, with a thorough understanding of demographic and personal data and basic knowledge of GDPR.
- Intermediate HTML 5 knowledge for email builds desirable but not essential.
- Proven track record in driving value from substantial consumer databases.
- A good communicator with an eye for detail, you should have the ability to relay reporting information and results.
- Data-led, and commercially aware
Does this sound like you? Why not click apply to complete your application?
Gatwick Airport is a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of Commercial professionals who share the passion of making Gatwick Airport a great place to work. We love what we do and would love you to join us.