Liquidity Regulatory Reporting - Assistant Manager
At Lloyds Banking Group, we have a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper and to become the best bank for our customers. What we do makes a genuine difference to families, businesses and communities, and we're playing a central role in crafting a growing UK economy.
What would you get involved with?
You'll be joining Group Corporate Treasury (GCT). Within Liquidity Regulatory Reporting, we're a team of 16 (10 London, 6 Leeds). This diverse team has responsibility for producing the bank's liquidity reporting suite (both RFB & NRFB). We're also responsible for associated controls both to the UK regulator, as part of the PRA and EBA COREP liquidity regulatory regime and internally in order to lead the Groups liquidity position.
We produce a number of key reports/metrics and operate key controls that are used by various areas within GCT as well as pre-requisites for the PRA. We're the central consolidation unit for the Group's liquidity reports. As a result, there is regular interaction across both the ring-fenced and non-fenced bank with divisional and legal entity controllers as well as Risk and IT data providers.
Based in Leeds, we work together as a team to produce, report and control liquidity management information as well as continuously develop our technical knowledge of the Groups liquidity management framework.
You'll have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of liquidity regulation and improve your understanding of regulatory reporting and controls.
- Produce Group-wide Liquidity reporting processes for both RFB / NRFB through both theoretical and practical learning and development.
- We'll support you to develop your technical understanding of the Groups' liquidity management framework as well as understand the liquidity regulatory landscape.
- Engage with multiple teams across GCT Finance, Group Funding and Liquidity and Risk by using Group standard methodology methods.
- Operate the Groups liquidity regulatory control's framework by working together as a team to practically understand Group risk appetite
What skills and experience can you bring to the role?
- Educated to degree level
- Sound knowledge of asset & liability management, cash flow and liquidity concepts
- Able to work across and with a range of specialist teams and functions
- Know-how of banking and treasury products
- Prior experience of financial and/or regulatory reporting
- Excellent social skills, both written and verbal communication
- Able to demonstrate senior partner management
And in return...
It is a very exciting time to join LBG. Together we'll continue our market leading, ground breaking transformation and you'll help us realise the Group's vision to become the Best Bank for Customers. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career.
As well as a competitive salary, you'll receive:
- Discretionary Performance Share Award
- Generous pension contribution
- A flex benefits cash pot you can adjust to suit your lifestyle (4% on top of your basic salary)
- Private health cover
- Share schemes
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. We'll help you perform at your best today, so you can fulfil all your potential in the future.
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve, and to building an inclusive environment where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.
We've gained industry recognition including Stonewall Top 100 Employer, Top 30 Employer for Working Families, Gold Standard 2014 from the Business Disability Forum and Top 50 Employer for Women.
So if you have the skills we're seeking and you're looking for your next step, we'd love to hear from you!