Digital Cyber Solutions Architect - Flexible Working Available
Lloyds Banking Group is the largest provider of digital banking products in the UK. Day after day, more and more customers are accessing their accounts using desktop and mobile with over a billion logons to our digital banking services last year. There couldn't be a better time to join us as we work to become the best bank for customers and continue to build an exciting future for our people.
Joining Group Transformation as an Architect, you'll be part of our exciting Digital Cyber Security journey in a role that really matters.
You'll help shape a large degree of investment by leading the solution architecture for a key business domain within the Digital portfolio, working in a multi-disciplined autonomous team delivering change through Agile methodologies.
You'd be responsible for leading architecture design of solutions across a broad portfolio of work that will address complex business and security challenges, helping shape the roadmap for both Digital Cyber Security and the bank's overall Enterprise Architecture.
- Leading the solution architecture for various initiatives within the Digital Cyber Security portfolio, working in a multi-disciplined autonomous team delivering change through agile methodologies
- Designing solutions and roadmaps to address complex business challenges across a broad portfolio of work and then communicating them clearly both within your team and to external stakeholders
- Providing technical leadership within your team, bringing engineers, product owners, SMEs and other team members together to reach common goals.
- Representing your domain in architecture and engineering forums, challenging unnecessary process and bureaucracy where necessary whilst bringing efficiencies and elegance into solutions and delivery
- Having the ability to work anywhere between architecturalutopia and minimum viable product (MVP) to meet the business needs and deliver business value in a fast and iterative way
- 5+ years' experience in a comparable role with transferable skills
- Designing solutions using sound architecture principles across a large & complex environment with demanding functional & non-functional requirement
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and written, with a keen understanding of stakeholder management at both junior and senior levels; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented
- Broad range of technical skills with experience in cyber security, web and mobile technologies, infrastructure (networks/load balancers/firewalls), integration, monitoring and alerting
- Appreciation of the digital industry; how web applications are hosted; how the internet is constructed; common threats; challenges with reliance on 3rd parties out of our control when customer experience is key
- Able to form teams including engineers, SMEs, business representatives and more to achieve a common objective or solve complex problems
- Demonstrable knowledge, including pro's and con's, of common delivery methodologies such as agile, scrum'n'beyond, waterfall etc.
- Ability to work on several designs/projects at the same time with good prioritisation and workload management skills
- Transforming or improving the way change is delivered, you'll have taken ownership beyond your own assignment or area to make a difference and drive a better outcome for the organisation and customer
- A good understanding of digital / retail banking processes would be desirable but is not essential
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your dream, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity!
We're also passionate about diversity and providing sincere equal opportunities...
You'll also receive a package that includes;
- Discretionary bonus between 15% of base pay
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension, where we'll give up to a max of 13%
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Do you want to join us? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you