Graphic Designer - Flexible Working Available
Willmott Dixon Interiors has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graphic Designer to join the Sales and Marketing team. We are looking for someone who can challenge the norm and bring in creative ideas to help develop engaging communications both internally and externally.
The role will include supporting company-wide graphic design requirements and help the team to think creatively when delivering design briefs. This will include developing high quality and original designs for brand campaigns and publications; you may also be involved with our bid teams producing input into the look of bids and tenders for winning new work for our business.
We are looking for a fantastic Graphic Designer to join us in a newly created role as in-house designer initially supporting our Sales and Marketing and HR teams with creative ideas and high quality and original designs for brand campaigns and publications. You may also be involved with our bid teams producing input into the look of bids and tenders for winning new work for our business. It would be great if you have multimedia skills too and able to develop animated gif videos and editing & filming video capabilities.
Great communication and the understanding of the importance of meeting deadlines and managing your time effectively are very important for this role as is attention to detail, excellence in layout and production of final product with tools including: Adobe Indesign, Microsoft applications, Prezi.
The role will be varied and involve the creation of brochures, layout of newsletters, designing banners, posters, careers booklets, HR communications, exhibition panels, site hoarding, presentations, filming & editing videos and continuous development of branding.
Willmott Dixon Interiors has a bustling Main Office centrally located on Farringdon St with great transport links. We feel it is a great place to work with a friendly buzz and an excellent working environment.
Who we are looking for
You will be someone with the ability to:
- Create Gif images
- Develop animated/interactive documents & presentations
- Design engaging company-wide marketing & communications materials such as; posters, booklets, brochures, exhibition panels and site brand graphics
- Work on continuous development of branding
- Ideally be able to develop animated gif videos with editing & filming video capabilities.
- You will be able to take on board constructive feedback
- You will be able to help generate new and creative ideas
Essential and Desirable Criteria
- Highly creative individual who can bring in great ideas to the team
- Great communication and the understanding of the importance of responding to the brief given by all stakeholders
- Meeting deadlines and managing your time effectively are very important for this role as is attention to detail
- Excellence in layout and production of the final product
- Pro in Adobe product suite including InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator
- Ability to use other applications such as Microsoft applications and prezi
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience required
We don't expect you to be an expert in construction but some interest in Architecture or Construction may be helpful.
Skills and qualifications:
We want to attract the best people in order to provide the highest quality service for our customers.
The successful candidate will have qualifications in Graphic Design and have a good eye for design and creativity, strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Willmott Dixon Group is one of the UK's largest privately-owned construction businesses.
Founded in 1852, we are one of the country's most recognisable brands for the built environment.
Willmott Dixon Interiors are the award winning specialist interior fit out and refurbishment arm of Willmott Dixon Group. Interiors have delivered some fantastic projects such as the iconic Design Museum, East Stand development of Twickenham Stadium and currently on site delivering UK's first Nhow Hotel.
The offices are centrally located on Farringdon Street, London with great transport links, with excellent working environment with a friendly buzz.
We provide a working environment that makes people feel proud and happy to be at work. We make sure that our people have the training they need to be leaders in our industry and we are committed to helping our people achieve their full potential.
A competitive salary, excellent benefits, opportunity for you to develop your career and reach your full potential but most importantly come and join a happy place to work and a company that prides itself on its family ethos.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.