Digital Content Manager
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, motivated digital content expert to join our clients digital team in London and to oversee the content strategy for their My Stroke Guide. This is their ground-breaking self-management and community website, designed to support stroke survivors and their friends along the stroke recovery journey.
Position: Digital Content Manager
Location: London (office based)
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: Circa £32,000 per annum (including £3,299 inner London weighting)
Contract: Fixed term for 12 months
Benefits: 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (this will increase with service up to 30 days, full time equivalent) cashback and discount scheme, employee assistance programme, learning and development, pension scheme, Life Assurance, season ticket loan, Eye Care vouchers, Long Service Award, Cycle2Work scheme, Tax-free childcare, Health Cash Plan, Working Pattern Agreement, flexible working opportunities available.
Closing Date: 9 February 2020
Interview Date: Week commencing 17 February 2020
Working with colleagues in Digital, Stroke Support and Insight, the Digital Content Manager will identify and help produce new content (including copy and various types of media) and identify new aspects of functionality based on users’ needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of the content and content strategy for My Stroke Guide.
- Production of content schedules.
- Copy writing to agree web and editorial standards.
- Leading and championing digital engagement at all levels across the organisation.
- Working with internal stakeholders at all levels in an advisory capacity to ensure new content is defined and implemented under our best practice standards.
As Digital Content Manager you’ll have demonstrable experience of sourcing and writing copy in different styles for a variety of audiences, and using insight into user behaviour/needs to decide what content to produce. You’ll be great at communicating complex matters of a technological nature clearly and concisely, and comfortable working with web developers.
You will have a proven record of:
- Broad-reaching experience of digital development, ideally from a voluntary sector perspective.
- Experience and understanding of digital content management.
- Experience managing external agency relationships.
- Experience overseeing digital projects with multiple stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with stroke survivors and their families to support them following stroke and to raise stroke awareness in the local population. Our client offers a host of amazing benefits and flexible working options, with opportunities to progress your career.
About the Organisation
Rebuilding lives after stroke.
Our client believes everyone deserves to live the best life they can after stroke. And it’s a team effort to get there. They provide specialist support, fund critical research and campaign to make sure people affected by stroke get the very best care and support to rebuild their lives. Every five minutes, stroke destroys lives. Help us rebuild them and join the team.
You may also have experience in areas such as Digital Manager, Content Manager, Digital and Content, Copy Writing, Communications, Marketing, Content, Digital Development