Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets – Finance Manager
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets division has an opportunity for an experienced candidate to join the team in our Luxembourg office.
Work within the Fund Management team as a Finance Manager, where you will have a high level of responsibility and be involved in all facets of the finance functions of the Luxembourg companies within the Infrastructure & Real assets group.
Your responsibilities will require you to:
- participate in the settlement of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestments, refinancing of large infrastructure assets, mergers and derivative transactions
- work in conjunction with various stakeholders, such as lawyers, asset management teams and other internal fund management teams
- lead the cash distribution processes in and out of the project entities, coordinating with the relevant parties and preparing the related documentation, e.g. funds flows, forecasts, notices
- review the financial statements, involving auditors, local services providers and internal finance/tax teams in order to ensure that the entities remain in compliance with internal and external requirements
- support the on-going daily activity of these entities (attend board meetings, cash management, monitoring of accountants) and serve as primary point of contact for any internal or external finance query on their activity
- stay up to-date on new accounting requirements and regulations in order to explore new potential opportunities for the Luxembourg entities.
Your experience in accounting, finance or audit will be beneficial in this role. You will have sound technical competencies, possess excellent attention to detail and be confident in dealing with complex group structures and their associated accounting and tax issues.
You will have excellent written and oral communication skills, be a highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual. You will demonstrate sound business judgement and possess strong interpersonal skills which will give you the ability to deal and negotiate with contacts both internal and external.
Finally, you will be degree-educated with intermediate to advance skills in Excel.
Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, offering a diverse range of products including securities investment management, infrastructure and real asset management, and fund and equity-based structured products.
Macquarie Asset Management comprises the following two divisions:
• Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
• Macquarie Investment Management
Find out more about Macquarie at www.macquarie.com/about
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.