Senior HR Advisor - Flexible Working Available
One Destination opens a World of Opportunity
Senior Human Resources Advisor
Salary: To £50,000 depending upon experience + Excellent benefits including performance related bonus and private medical insurance.
Our payslip is only part of the package
Our corporate ambition is to compete to grow and become London's airport of choice. A key aspect of our vision is to deliver great service every day; and to do that we rely on our people. To enable us to achieve this ambition we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor to work within our supportive and dynamic HR function.
As a Senior HR Advisor you will support best practice and consistency by providing ER advice and guidance across the business. The Senior HR Advisor will support line managers with; complex disciplinary and grievance investigations, capability and performance related cases, and hearing appeals, by providing HR and Employment Law advice ensuring consistency and fairness. The Senior HR Advisor is also responsible for developing both stakeholder and trade union relationships.
To support our growth as a Senior HR Advisor you will assist proactively in the development and continuous improvement of good internal team working and service provision. In return we will provide an environment that continually develops skills and knowledge to maintain and improve personal performance in the spirit of continuous improvement.
To be successful as a Senior HR Advisor can you demonstrate?
- Meticulous attention to detail and a methodical approach to progressing and tracking the progress of cases to ensure they stay on track.
- Knowledge of organisational change and the necessary HR support
- Business credibility, understanding how it operates and how to build great relationships with line managers and other partners (Including trade unions and occupational health)
- Excellent Employment Law knowledge with the experience and gravitas to navigate with sensitivity around the organisation, employees and external partners
- A proven track record of supporting line managers in matters relating to absence
- A high degree of resilience, with demonstrable experience of proactively ensuring cases progress through our internal processes, overcoming barriers and keeping cases on track
- This role represents a change in responsibilities for us, so experience in helping colleagues work through change is critical.
Gatwick Airport is a dynamic and exciting environment. This is a great opportunity to become part of a team of HR professionals who share the passion of making Gatwick Airport a great place to work. We love what we do and would love you to join us.
Are you interested?
Why not click apply to complete your application?