Senior Carer – The Briars Care Home - Flexible Working Available
Senior Carer – The Briars Care Home – Part Time Shifts available!
Are you looking to continue your career in care with a respected care charity?
Do you want flexible hours, competitive rates and ongoing training opportunities?
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our care home, The Briars, are now seeking Senior Carers to assist with ensuring that all care, domestic and kitchen staff contribute to the efficient running of the Home and the creation of the right atmosphere.
As Senior Carer, you will:
- Maintain all residents’ records and give and receive written / verbal reports, whilst ensuring confidentiality
- Help with the completion of plans of care for residents, new residents and help with resident reviews.
- Lead, facilitate and participate in staff meetings, staff training, supervision, appraisal and development activities
- Provide a high standard of person-centred care to our residents
- Assist residents with their personal hygiene and care needs
To apply, you will need to:
- Have QCF diploma in Social Care Level 2 (or other equivalent qualification)
- Have strong communication and organisational skills
- Previous experience in providing care
- Proven ability and experience in safe administration of medication
We are part of Greensleeves Care, one of the most respected care charities in the UK, and at the heart of our organisation is the friendship- this is a genuine feeling that you get as a staff member, visitor or resident.
APPLY NOW: To be part of this home and award-winning organisation please:
- Send your CV to email@example.com with a brief summary of your experience. Please include your availability for shifts.
The successful applicant will be appointed subject to ISA first and enhanced DBS disclosure. This post is not subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.