An excellent opportunity for a Support Worker to join our client’s friendly and dedicated team, working to support to individuals within their own homes
Position: Support Worker
Location: Opportunities available in Louth, Mablethorpe and Alford, Lincolnshire
Job type: Full Time, Part-Time and Weekend only opportunities available. Permanent
Salary: £8.25 - £8.50 per hour
About the Role of Support Worker:
The role of Support Worker is incredibly rewarding, you will provide a high level of personal support and care to all clients that enables them to live their daily lives with as much independence and dignity as possible.
The support worker will be required to contribute to and work with the service users as part of a multi-disciplinary service. At times, you may be required to act on your own showing self-motivation, initiative and flexibility.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver companionship and personal care to clients
- Encourage clients to participate in activities within the local community and promote positive health
- Develop a relationship of trust with the client in order that they may develop a sense of identity and help them gain confidence to achieve their goals
- Light domestic tasks and general household duties, such as shopping, cooking, cleaning and laundry
- Write and maintain accurate records of care on a daily basis
- Support in any other areas of their daily living
Previous experience is not essential. As a Support Worker you will be a dedicated and empathic person who is able to not only provide physical care but also offer emotional support to help people to reach their maximum independence in a safe and positive living environment.
You will be able to demonstrate the right attitude and commitment to our client’s ethos and show empathy and sensitivity to the needs of others. You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively as part of a team and be able to learn and undertake the essential training that is required for the role.
A career as a Support Worker is incredibly rewarding and every day is different, our client also offers a generous benefits package including:
- 25p/Mile Paid Mileage
- Paid Travel Time
- Flexible Working Hours
- Free Branded Uniform and Free Waterproof Jackets
- Free Yearly Mot
- Refer a Friend Bonus
- Paid Holiday
- Paid staff training and induction
- Pension Scheme
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check which will be paid for.
Whilst experience is not essential as full training will be provided we very much welcome previous experience working as Home Carer, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Support Worker, Nurses, Social Care Worker, Care Assistant, Mental Health Care Worker, Voluntary Worker.