Logistics done differently.
Our Head Office in New Duston is looking to bring on board a Receptionist on a part-time basis. You will be the first face that our staff and visitors see, so it’s key that you provide a warm and friendly welcome to everyone - we really need you to go the extra mile when it comes to offering assistance. You will work Monday 08.00 – 13.00 and Friday 12.30 – 17.30 plus there could be an opportunity for extra hours to cover holidays and to support our wider office services.
Pay, benefits and more:
We’re looking to offer an hourly rate of £10 per hour. In addition, we offer 25 days holiday pro rata (plus bank holidays), as well as the option to buy additional days. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- As well as welcoming staff & visitors to Head Office, you will take calls and transfer them to the appropriate teams on site
- You’ll make sure that all visitors sign in, receive a visitor pass and are collected from reception
- Provide administration support and assist with updating and maintaining relevant contact lists, site details, send out business announcements and update organisational charts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- You will have experience in a similar role and possess an excellent telephone manner whilst ensuring you have a professional approach along with strong time management and organisational skills The ability to make quick decisions and spin multiple plates at any one time
- You’ll need to demonstrate fantastic customer service skills and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
Be part of something big. #LI-GC1
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.