Part Time Administrations Coordinator/Receptionist relief
Are you a Receptionist or Office Support looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for a part time and flexible role? If so, please keep reading!
Attivo Group is looking to recruit an Administrations Coordinator/Receptionist relief to join our busy and growing Cheltenham office to provide support to the Client Services Team and other departments. The role will involve general office assistance such as scanning documents and distributing post.
We provide our advice and service through Attivo Financial Planning, one of the very few genuinely Independent, Chartered, Occupational Pension Specialist, financial planning firms in the UK. We aim to deliver the most professional, technically competent, independent advice and service to our clients.
We want to be seen as a leader in the financial planning sector, to help change the standing of financial planning to be recognised as a genuine profession and to ensure we, and the profession, contribute positively to society and the economy.
Incoming and internal post (Fridays/when Administrations Coordinator is on leave)
- open and distribute all Attivo Group incoming post at the Cheltenham office
- distribute all internal DX documentation
- update internal cheque and safe registers
- update client records on CRM system on receipt of documentation.
Bulk document scanning and uploading
- scan and upload all hard copy documents including client meeting packs to CRM system
- date stamp scanned documents
- file documents scanned onto CRM system.
General office assistance
- assist the Communications Team with distributing mailshots
- assist Financial Planners, Paraplanners and Trainee Paraplanners with general filing and scanning
- provide general office assistance to all teams when required
- provide a professional answering service for all incoming calls to the Group’s offices.
- screen and direct calls, taking accurate messages, and monitoring the answerphone
- arrange meeting rooms and parking for staff and clients where necessary
- frank post and take it to main reception at the end of the day
- log DX post and take to collection point, monitoring its arrival the following day
- ensure communal areas and meeting rooms are organised, clean, and tidy to maintain a pleasant working environment and professional impression for staff and visitors
- keep staff kitchen tidy, load/unload dishwasher, and order tea and coffee provisions
- organise and assist with catering for internal meetings.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- previous receptionist and/or office support experience is essential
- well organised, accurate and with high attention to detail
- good time management skills
- excellent communications skills
- minimum 5 GCSEs graded A-B or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Salary and benefits
£18,000 pro rata over 3 full days (£10,800 for 21 hours per week). One of these days must be a Friday, and Wednesday and Thursday are also preferable.
Attivo Group also offers:
- excellent company benefits package including a non-contributory Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection, Critical Illness and Death in Service
- generous holiday allowance
- corporate gym membership
- parking allowance for employees who live over 1.5 miles away from the office (Cheltenham only)
- regular company social events
- charity days
- excellent culture, promoting employee wellbeing and engagement.
How to apply
For further information, please get in touch. To apply for this role, please click the apply now button to email your CV along with a covering email or letter to email@example.com.