Mobile Business Analyst - Flexible Working Available
Over 30 years, Eurosport has established itself as a household name for sports. Now, Discovery has re-energised Eurosport and is investing heavily in ways that connect fans to the sports they love.
Eurosport produces authentic, premium, and innovative content on linear and digital platforms under a variety of business models. Eurosport combines expertise, passion, and exclusive sports rights to offer high-value programmes and unrivalled coverage to viewers and customers in 99 countries and in 21 languages. Having established itself as the exclusive Home of the Olympic Games in Europe through 2024, there's no better time than now to join Eurosport on this incredible adventure!
Core to Eurosport’s strategy for engaging sports audience is creating intuitive, innovative, and delightful digital products. This role is critical to delivering against our digital strategy.
As the Mobile Business Analyst Eurosport Digital, you will support the mobile and tablet Eurosport products by providing in-depth requirements, workflow analysis, and user acceptance criteria across all Android and iOS devices. Additionally,
- You will conduct technical product and usability analysis
- Closely monitor qualitative and quantitative customer metrics and key performance indicators of the mobile products.
- You will write clear, concise detailed product user stories and acceptance criteria
- You will work closely with Product Managers and technical stakeholder to ensure customer benefits and technical feasibility
This role reports to the Mobile Product Director, Eurosport Digital, and will develop close relationships with the wider product, engineering, marketing, editorial, and commercial teams to define and deliver mobile products that deliver value to Eurosport’s customers.
- Enable delivery of the product roadmap, capturing requirements, use case specifications and acceptance criteria as required to enable software development teams to succeed
- Design and document the workflows and systems interfaces (e.g. in app purchase) upon which our mobile products depend.
- Identify pain points and opportunities within existing processes.
- Work independently across reporting lines to contribute to multiple digital product delivery projects and encourage a positive team culture.
- Work successfully within a milestone-driven, high-performing environment, utilizing standard product development processes.
Make best practice use of analysis methodologies e.g. UML, BPMN, User Stories, BDD.
- ISEB/BSC qualification or substantial professional experience as a BA. The ideal candidate is already contributing to a mobile product of critical value to their business