Accounts Payable Processor - Part Time & Flexible Working Available
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specialising in real estate. We help organisations around the world achieve their ambitions by owning, occupying and investing in real estate.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to join our offices in Norwich.
What this job involves
- To process all correctly authorised and approved invoices on the specified system as per departments SLA and individual KPI’s.
- To ensure both individual, and the teams, processing targets are met on a daily / weekly basis.
- To ensure that all invoice queries are actioned promptly, fully documented and followed up.
- Ensure all invoices are presented correctly in accordance with the RICS requirements.
- Deal with adhoc queries as necessary.
- To reconcile supplier statements as directed by department Team Leader or Manager.
- Ensuring all out going post is sent out on a daily basis in accordance with department SLA.
- Ensure the teams admin functions are completed as required, e.g. filing, photocopying, etc.
- Contributing to the teams’ performance, ensuring no backlogs occur and that the Department Manager / Team Leader are fully informed of all potential problem situations.
- Deal with any reminders/final reminders in a timely manner to avoid further action.
- Manage any late payments, summons or bailiff actions.
Every day is different, and in all these activities, we’d encourage you to show your ingenuity.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- Experience of both an office environment and accounts payable is preferred.
- Experience of a property environment is desirable.
- Good Keyboard and data entry skills essential.
- Able to process a high level volume of invoices on a daily basis with minimum error rate.
- Experience of using computer based systems essential.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Presentable, a good communicator and the ability to work in a team is extremely important.
What you can expect from us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...