Community Children's Nurse
Bromley Healthcare is a community interest company providing a wide range of services including community nursing services such as district nursing, health visiting to specialist nurses, as well as therapy services for children, young people and adults. Being born from NHS Bromley’s community provider unit we have been providing community services to the people of Bromley for many years and we have a wealth of experience.
Bromley Healthcare is a great place to work. The unique way we deliver services and offer everyone who works here a voice, means that your career with us will be rewarding. Social Enterprises are a fairly new and exciting way to deliver healthcare, offering many of the traditional advantages of the NHS (such as excellent training and development) with the freedom for innovation by being able to reinvest any surpluses we make into the community.
Priority consideration will be given to Bromley Healthcare staff formally identified as being at risk.
Community Children's Nurse, Band 6
Salary £30,401 - £37,267 + HCAS £4560 - £4743
Are you a Paediatric Nurse with community or learning disability nursing experience who is considering a new job for 2020?
Bromley Healthcare Integrated Children’s Community Nursing Team may be the team for you. This team of nurses and health care assistants currently provide services within the child’s home, in schools and at clinics for children in accordance with our service specification.
The hours are 0800 until 2200 dependant on needs Monday to Friday and 0900 until 1400 on Saturday and Sunday to meet the needs of the community and also provide 24 hour on call care for children at end of life.
You will work with other team members to provide family centred nursing care, support and advice that is responsive, evidence based and high quality to meet our contractual obligations.
This is an exciting time to join our service as the changes within the NHS are impacting positively on the development and expansion of the children’s community nursing team.
Part time hours would be considered at a minimum of 22.5hrs/week
You can get a flavour for what its like to work for Bromley Healthcare by viewing the following YouTube link:
Salary is dependant on NHS experience and current banding/pay point, applicants from outside the NHS will receive the start point of the salary scale in line with NHS terms & conditions.
Excellent benefits package available including various pension schemes, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, discounted electronics, opportunity to apply for low interest personal loans and an excellent lease car scheme.
All offers of new employment with Bromley Healthcare are subject to a six month probation period
Bromley Healthcare CIC is an NHS community provider and part of the NHS family.
But we are a little different; we like to think that we stand out from typical NHS organisations as Bromley Healthcare CIC is actually a co-owned social enterprise, co-owned by its employees. This means that our staff remain on NHS Agenda for Change Terms and Conditions and are members of the NHS pension scheme (providing you are eligible), if not we can offer the Nest or Scottish Widows pension schemes.
- Please ensure you check your emails regularly as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process. We may also contact you by texting the mobile number, if provided, on the application form.
- As a guide interviews should usually take place within 3 weeks of the closing date.
- When providing employment reference details, please provide correct work related email addresses so references can be sought promptly when we are looking to progress your application. Your referee must all be known to you in a line manager or professional lead capacity.
- All staff identified as AT-RISK who meets the requirements of the post will be prioritised accordingly.
- The Trust uses the recruitment platform TRAC systems to administer all stages of the recruitment process meaning that information in regard to shortlisting will not be communicated via NHS Jobs.