Office Admin Support
For over 50 years we have used our imagination to create the best places, state-of-the-art buildings, thriving communities and ingenious infrastructure solutions. Our journey has taken us across the globe, from Australia to Asia, the Americas and Europe. And along the way we have set new standards by challenging conventional thinking for the better. What makes us different is that we understand and can deliver the whole process - or just part of it - from Investment to Development to Construction. But most importantly, with everything we do, we leave a positive sustainable legacy for future generations to enjoy…
We are always looking for people to come with us on the journey.
We are currently recruiting for an Office Administration Support for our St Johns project in Manchester
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems. Perform data-entry tasks or complete routine online processes, contributing to the preparation, compilation and distribution of reports, presentations and/or publications as directed.
- May perform general reception duties such as answering, screening and forwarding calls coming through switchboard and greeting and directing clients and visitors.
- May coordinate the provision of services for formal meeting rooms, including maintaining schedules and setting up rooms for events;
- Comprehensive experience in an administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel in order to effectively carry out responsibilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating switchboard, word processing programs, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, planning and organising skills with the ability to multitask.
- Planning and Organising, Technology and Process, Verbal Communication, Written Communication.
Lendlease is committed to being a diverse and inclusive employer of choice by engaging, enabling and empowering our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Inclusion sets us all up for success and we particularly encourage applications from currently under-represented groups in our industry including those who self-identify as women, black, Asian, minority ethnic, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and/ or disabled.