Customer Service Advisor - Park Street, Bristol
In a nutshell
Are you looking for something more than just another contact centre role?
With a great basic salary and an achievable bonus scheme which takes your earnings to £25,000 per annum, this is an opportunity you can't pass up. Unusually this is a role which can be undertaken within core business hours (no weekends or evenings) and we are flexible about how you work.
But it is not just about the money, it's about making a difference and finding your tribe. We have an inclusive and positive culture where we are truly making a difference to people's lives. As well as a company-wide rewards programme the team run their own incentives and social events to make sure that you are rewarded for delivering excellence.
Although the majority of your day is spent on the phone, there is no 'cold calling', you will be speaking with our existing clients to support their employees to choose the perfect apprenticeship for them.
With a central location at the top of Park Street, we are easy to get to and you are surrounded by lots of shops, great eats and bars, if that's your thing!
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people.
Don't just take our word for it! We have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship), we are one of the Sunday Times Top 100 best companies to work for, for the third year running we have achieved a 1 star rating Best Companies accreditation and you can see what our people say about working here on our Glassdoor profile where we have a 4.2 star rating.
What will you be doing?
- Advising existing and new clients/learners on the appropriate courses to suit them and their job role.
- Encouraging existing customers to sign up their employees for apprenticeships
- Qualifying all opportunities to ensure that they are fully eligible for funding and suitable to be signed up by our trainers.
- Ensure specific campaign messages are delivered accurately
What will you bring to the role?
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of delivering great results
- A passion for delivery excellence in all your do
- Great IT skills with MS Office
- Ability to demonstrate our Lifetime DNA
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development