We're on a mission to build the bank of the future, and we need you to help do it.
Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mindset is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation. Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
Our teams will encourage and empower you to make decisions, build positive relationships, and deliver a meaningful difference to our customers, colleagues, and communities and you'd be responsible for leading architecture design of solutions across a broad portfolio of work that will address a wide array of complex challenges, helping shape the roadmap for the Bank's overall architecture.
What you'll do
Employ a range of methods and analytical techniques to elicit and validate detailed requirements with stakeholders to gain their approval and to distinguish between different types of requirements (e.g. functional, non-functional) and work collaboratively with various colleagues at different levels both internal and external to the Group.
You'll be presenting ideas to and share findings with senior management with the ability to break up complex information and present it in a logical way. You'll also define effective acceptance tests for solutions, understand business needs and translate them into project objectives and business goals and apply and monitor the use of appropriate analysis of processes, methods and tools.
We would also like you to have an awareness of the external environment in which we operate and be commercially aware of the industry, sector and competitors.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
* Experienced Digital Solution Architect used to operating in tightly controlled diverse environments
* Experienced in Cloud Technologies and hold a Architect Level Certification for one of the major cloud providers (Azure/AWS/Google Cloud)
* Experience of using enterprise Content Management Systems (specifically: Adobe Experience Manager)
* In depth knowledge complex infrastructure topics including: Networking, Security, Encryption, Storage, Compute, Data, IAM, SAAS/IAAS/PAAS
* In depth knowledge of Application Engineering and Design (specifically Micro-services, APIs, Resiliency, Performance, Recovery, Scalability)
* Ability to produce detailed technical documentation and diagrams
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience of performing or designing Penetration Tests
* Experienced of performing or designing NFT Tests
* Familiarity of SRE Principles
* Experienced navigating Governance processes and the generation of related documentation
* Working knowledge of Management Information Systems
* Experience in constructing reports on business unit, client and deal level to senior business stakeholders (mid-management) for strategic decision making
So what can we offer you in return?
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of training and development opportunities, helping you achieve a rewarding and fulfilling career.
A generous benefits package with Bonus, Pension and Healthcare and salary range between £75,000 and £100,000.
You can also expect excellent benefits, a flexible working environment, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity. Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference. Together We Make It Possible.