Home-based Business Development Executives – Part-time – Immediate start
Satago is an award-winning FinTech player, which offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help small business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide innovative credit control and risk insight tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
Our work has earned us recognition at the highest level. Satago is a multi award-winning and multi-nominated organisation including “Best Employer” and “Business Leader of the Year” at the Women in Credit Awards. “Best Alternative Finance Provider” at the British Bank Awards; “Best Invoice Provider” at The Lending Awards.
Satago is now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard-working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
About The Role
We are currently recruiting for a team of home-based, part time Business Development Executives across the country, with proven telephone sales experience. We are particularly looking for candidates who have sold to Accountants firms, ideally with a background in FinTech or the broader financial services industry.
We are looking for people who are keen to roll up their sleeves and have the drive to deliver the company long term vision for sales, customer engagement and brand awareness. These roles will report directly to the Head of Sales.
Being a Business Development Executive for Satago is not just about selling our products. It’s about helping to build long-term, sustainable connections with potential customers on behalf of the organisation.
We want self-starters who can work remotely and on their own initiative as part of a larger team. The hours are flexible, as long as you meet targets, we don’t mind when you work. This is a part time role (20 hours).
The ideal candidate:
- Is a self-starter, no hand holding here!
- Is comfortable and experienced with Telephone Sales
- Ideally has a background selling to accountants and business owners
- Ideally has a background in selling financial products
- Is passionate about sales and customer support and takes pride in their work
- Is comfortable working remotely as part of a wider team
- Is confident, persuasive and comfortable working to new sales targets
- Is looking to develop their career by working for an award-winning FinTech firm
The successful candidate will:
- Be primarily responsible for building relationships with accountants in the area
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge of Satago products and services
- Work closely with internal account managers to manage and nurture key relationships
- Be comfortable adapting your pitch depending on client circumstances and requirements
- Keep up to date with innovations and trends within the FinTech and SME industries
- Base salary £15k (part time role based upon 20 hours a week)
- Uncapped monthly commissions
- Pro rata holiday equivalent to FTE (25 days + 8 BH’s + birthday).
- Pension contribution (company will match employee contribution up to 5%)