Enterprise Release and Change Manager
Can you lead on bringing new technologies into a live production environment? Do you have an eagle eye for quality assurance? Are you able to guide your colleagues on best practice for Release Management? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As an Enterprise Release Manager, you will provide release management across all production changes. You will chair the Change Approval Board and project meetings. Your input will make sure the right products are being timely implemented to help colleagues deliver a fantastic service to our customers.
So what would you be doing?...
• Applying quality assurance across the software development life cycle
• Making sure deployment to production environments are managed and appropriately tested
• Presenting complex data in a simple format
• Managing risk and resolving issues that affect release scope
• Guiding on release readiness
• Overseeing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things…
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally you will have in-depth experience working as a Release Manager or similar role, within a fast paced environment
• We would get really excited if you could demonstrate a clear understanding of Agile and Waterfall methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
• You need to have broad technical knowledge of IT infrastructure and application development stacks
• In order to be successful in this role, you will be able to showcase your ability to work with colleagues at all levels, from associates through to key sponsors
• We need you to have a solid understanding of project life cycle and associated technical activities