Application Technical Analyst
Do you love programming in Java? Can you share your amazing technical skills? Would you like to become the go to person for our access management technologies? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Technical Analyst, you will look after and makes changes to our access management technologies, whilst finding for new ways to improve our capabilities with them. You will be part of an amazing Surround Applications team, who look after some of the core technologies we use here at Metro Bank to help us create fans!
So what would you be doing?
• Upholding our access management tools on a day to day basis
• Translating functional requirements into technical requirements
• Making configuration changes, improving and maintaining our access management tools
• Maintaining our security standards and development delivery controls and assurances
• Producing change artefacts and specification documents
• Working with vendors and internal SME’s to deliver unparalleled service and best in class IT change
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And...we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• We need you to have hands on experience implementing Single Sign-on (SSO) and API security using access management solutions such as ForgeRock, Ping Identity, IBM or Broadcom
• It would be amazing if you could demonstrate a clear understating of industry standards like OpenID Connect (OIDC), Security Assertion Mark Language (SAML) and OAuth 2.0
• Ideally, you will be able to work across both Windows and Linux or Unix OS