Are you a social media whizz; love engaging with people online, do you enjoy creating graphics and editing videos?
…then you’ll be the Online Marketer our client is looking for!
Our Client is a specialist business coaching and training company, well known and respected for delivering fantastic business growth advice and results with companies across Sussex and Kent.
As a leading franchise partner to the world’s number 1 business-coaching firm, the company offers the very best systems, most up to date concepts, and has a global network of approximately 2000 coach brains to draw upon.
If you have the skills, and an attitude that shows you are right for an award-winning team that helps the business owners of Sussex and Kent, this is the role you’ve been looking for:
This exciting Online Marketer position provides you with the opportunity to use your social media and online marketing skills, whilst also helping the business community achieve more as a whole. It’s an important position, and requires a real passion for getting our message across to help Business Owners to succeed.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
This role involves the following duties and responsibilities
- Creating graphics and posts for Facebook and LinkedIn
- Creating email content and sending out newsletters
- Editing videos of webinars on Facebook live
- Keeping the web sites up to date with engaging content
- Updating the search engine optimisation
- Creating landing pages for events and using Ads to drive traffic
- Interpreting analytics and improving online marketing performance
The ideal candidate will….
- Have strong copy writing and graphics skills
- Experience in marketing online for Business to Business
- Be committed to being the very best they can be
Three vital characteristics are to be:
RESULTS orientated … Always DO WHAT YOU SAY YOU WILL… Be RESPECTFUL & HONEST …
- Be part of a dynamic team, focussed on making a difference in the southeast
- Have the ability to work flexible hours
- Additional training to keep your skills up to date
How to Apply
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our team, please apply here
This is a part time role, based in our Heathfield offices & working from home
Keywords: sales, business, b2b, marketing,