Schroders Personal Wealth - Business Systems Specialist
Schroders Personal Wealth combines over 400 years of expertise from two leading British companies - partnering to bring financial planning services to more people in the UK. Schroders Personal Wealth combines Lloyds Banking Group's significant customer base, multi-channel distribution and digital capabilities with Schroders' investment and wealth management expertise and technology capabilities. Our focus is on the personal relationship we develop with our customers, underpinned by our multi-channel customer reach and our global investment expertise. Our aim is to become a top UK financial planning business within five years. We have a number of exciting opportunities within the Central Operations Team who provide central support to the Schroders Personal Wealth business.
The successful candidate will provide insight, understanding and leadership within the newly formed SPW Central Operations team and wider SPW business in the workings and capabilities of the core third party IT systems which are used in the end to end client and colleague journeys.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, maintaining and sharing knowledge of the intimate workings of the core third party systems used in the end to end client journeys.
- Developing and maintaining core system documentation which can be used to support colleague training and understanding.
- Supporting the Central Operations team/leading in the construction of robust, simple and efficient colleague processes using core third party systems.
- Developing and managing key stakeholder relationships with third parties and internally within SPW including technology and process teams, representing SPW and SPW Central Operations in those interactions.
- Ensuring the SPW client and colleague experience and impacts are well understood within the workings of the core third party systems.
Key capabilities, knowledge areas & personal attributes include:
- Proven leadership experience in managing teams of direct reports and/or matrix management (essential)
- Broad experience of working in an IT/technical environment (essential)
- A proven track record of applying technical knowledge to support and influence business processes as part of a continuous improvement drive (essential)
- Ability to produce high quality and user friendly stakeholder outputs (essential)
- Ability to recognise client experience impacts within technical processes (essential)
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills (essential)
- Change management experience (essential)
- Financial Services experience (essential)
- Experience/knowledge of Wealth Management industry (desirable)
Why should you apply?
- This is an employed role, so on top of your basic salary there's bonus
- We have a full employee benefits package including medical insurance and pension to name just a few
We pride ourselves on the quality of the training and support you'll receive. We value your growth and happiness so, working in a small team you'll have support through coaching and development from your line manager and regional compliance and training managers. Add to this that our expert local support teams are there to give you additional help with technical aspects, and you end up with a collaborative and inclusive culture.
More than this, our ethos is to provide equal opportunities to all, and to ensure we represent the communities we serve.
If like us, you're more motivated by customers than by targets and you'd thrive in a culture that is values and client led - come and talk to us. Select the Apply Now button to start the conversation.