Executive Assistant to Chief Risk Officer and Senior Manager
If you have proven experience in supporting Directors and Senior Managers, have a passion for looking after a busy team, are a forward thinker and empathetic individual, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a confident individual, ready to challenge inaccuracies or prompt better ways of working as they will be involved in a variety of team activities and projects.
You will be responsible for, and not only:
- Diary management for the Chief Risk Officer and three more senior managers in the team
- Coordinating Risk projects
- Providing operational and strategic support across the full range of senior manager(s) responsibilities
- Assisting team members achieving deadlines
- Coordinating meetings, activities and events for the directorate
The risk, compliance and technology directorate comprises the enterprise risk team, the compliance team, the IT team and the facilities team. It delivers numerous change projects across regulatory compliance, reporting and delivery of the IT and physical environment in which the corporation operates.
The Risk function is accountable for the development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the risk management framework across NEST and oversight of the management of key risks.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer in the Risk directorate, you will also be part of the Business Support function which offers first-class administrative support to senior managers and their teams at Nest.
Experience and technical skills:
- Strong organisational and time management skills gained in a demanding office environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications and able to learn new IT systems quickly
- Experience of developing good relationships across the business to get the job done
- Proven experience in minutes and actions taking during team meetings
- Previous experience in coordinating logistics for events will be an advantage
Personal attributes required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident in liaising with both internal and external senior managers
- Ability to anticipate necessary actions and work independently
- Resilient with a flexible attitude
- Frank, pragmatic, and solution- focussed
- Strong work ethic including discretion and high collaboration with other colleagues
Nest is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applicants from all of the nine protected characteristics.
Applications from part time, flexible workers and job shares are welcome.
Closing date for applications: 07 August 2020