Business Development Manager - Part Time
Business Development Manager
This is a great opportunity to join one of the largest business coaching firms in the world through their Franchise partner. This role would suit somebody with a strong desire to be part of a continued success of an organisation, a go-getter personality that is ambitious to grow and achieve. They offer flexibility around the hours that you work and are currently interested in hearing from anyone looking for full time or part time hours.
Whilst you will be initially workinng from home you must be within commutable distance of Harrow
Our client offers a range of business coaching services to small to medium business owners.
Benefits for the candidate:
- For an ambitious go getter, this is a possibility to reward yourself financially with a high bonus incentive;
- There is no upper limit on the bonus and high performing candidate should be easily earning approx. £40,000 pa;
- There is a good holiday allowance with a day off on birthday;
- Besides this is an opportunity to make a difference to people's businesses and their lives.
Key Essential Requirements for a Business Development Manager:
The successful candidate ideally will be based in Coventry/Central Midlands, and will have:
- Experience in B2B sales environments (Telesales experience is preferable)
- A strong lead generator / a great networker
- Extensive leadership skills and ability to tackle challenges head on
- Verbally fluent, and able to develop instant rapport with people
- Proficient at using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer, Social media
- Smart, hardworking, a trouble shooter and focused
- Excellent communication skills, a positive mindset and love learning
- A go-getter personality
- Hold a current UK Driving license
This role will involve playing a key role in enrolling small to medium business owners into one of their most popular coaching and training programs.
A full week of residential training will be provided at their lead generation centre in Sheffield, to ensure you hit the ground running, giving you every chance of achieving bonus.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks for a Business Development manager:
- Lead generation is the primary focus of your role. You’ll be supported fully in developing several lead generation strategies
- Generating appointments through sales activities. Including following up letter mailings and visiting business premises in person
- Creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients
- Building client relationships
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £26,000 basic + Bonuses £35k-£40k, OTE £35k-£40k – full time or part time
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home opportunities
- On-site parking
How to Apply
If you are interested in the opportunity and would like to learn more please click on the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.