Telesales Executive - Part Time
The world’s #1 business coaching company based in South-East are currently seeking a Telesales Executive to join the team on a part-time basis circa 20 hours per week.
In this role, you will be an important part of a small successful team who are focused on delivering world-class business coaching to firms in the South East.
A genuine interest in business and an enthusiasm for learning are required for this role. This is a responsible position requiring a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
The role will suit someone with previous experience in telemarketing, working from home will be considered and is perhaps suited to a professional who is seeking work that fits around other life commitments.
What you will be doing:
- You will represent the company and call prospective clients on the telephone
- Your main goal will be to generate appointments between the business owner and prospective clients through telesales activities. The calls that you will make are part of an ongoing structured marketing campaign. This means you will be contacting business owners who are already being communicated too. (so not cold calling)
- Training will be given at our Client Generation Centre in the South- East (dates to be confirmed) or virtual by zoom
- Additional tasks may include creating and maintaining a database of prospects and clients, further communications with clients (usually via letters and cards), and administrative tasks as required
- You will have the ability, confidence, and attitude to get things done quickly and well, using your own initiative
- While this is a part time role in the first instance, you may be offered the opportunity to increase your hours if you wish to do so
Your Key Skills:
- You will receive training to ensure that you are able to hit the ground running in this role and to give you every chance of enjoying the significant bonus opportunities on offer
- You will have a clear, confident and captivating voice and telephone manner
- You will enjoy the opportunity to talk to business owners and their staff
- You will enjoy the chance to work independently and alone without supervision
What You can Expect:
- You will be a part of the world’s largest and most successful business coaching organisation
- You will receive significant bonus payments if the leads you generate become paying one-to-one clients
- You will benefit by having access to a training programme where you will get as much assistance as you require through our UK office. We will do everything possible to ensure you achieve bonus payments in addition to your base salary
- The hours are flexible within reason and must be between 9am and 5pm from Monday to Friday
- Initially you will receive full training in the scripts and then encouraged to vary these so that you have the freedom to deliver in your own unique style
- You will receive continuous support in your role from the business owner, from other telesales executives, via a weekly webinar. Communication can be over Skype or Zoom or similar
- You will also benefit from occasional visits to our Client Generation Centre in the South-East
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.