InfoSec Analyst - GRC Focus
A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced InfoSec Analyst with a Risk and Compliance focus to join L&Q at a very exciting time, where we will invest, grow and transform our business to provide a better service to customers old and new. There is huge investment in Technology, Modern Workplace and move to full Microsoft Azure and Azure Stack and a great place to get involved in all parts of the transformation.
The InfoSec Analyst will have the opportunity to:
- Join a modern thinking and growing information security team
- Bring and drive innovative thinking and ideas
- Be part of a team helping drive organisational change through value
- Express technical and analytical skills
- Be an integral part of a large high performance Technology team
We are looking for an adaptable and forward-thinking InfoSec Analyst, able to help shape the future Technology and Organisational Landscape of L&Q by bringing innovation and a modern approach to information security. They will assist in the development and implementation of security compliance standards, risk management and engagement that ensure the security and risk strategy meet regulatory requirements. Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy are key.
The InfoSec Analyst will report directly to Head of InfoSec and will work across the business to ensure Technology is proactively ensuring best practise to suit L&Q’s goals and ambitions. This person will be an enabler with an innovative attitude and a proactive, positive approach.
The InfoSec Analyst will:
· Assist the InfoSec team in bringing to life new ideas – identifying and recommending new technologies, tools and techniques
· Write, amend and keep policies and procedures up to date and relevant
· Lead risk steering meetings and help shape technology risk management strategy
· Assist in the review, development and delivery of the vision for the future-state security goals to enable the business process and Technology portfolio to closely align to the business goals
· Working with team on Technology Risk Assessment and Compliance
· Providing information security oversight across business projects and solutions.
Skills and Experience:
· Practical experience of implementing and maintaining Technology Security practice
· Using Jira, MS Azure DevOps or similar ITSM/Ticketing tools or GRC platform
· Relevant information security qualifications, experience and/or knowledge
· Ability to understand the long-term and short-term perspectives of technology security products and solutions.
· Experience working in a technology organisation with Agile methodology
· Experience in gaining business and technology requirements from a high volume of stakeholders
· Ability to liaise with all areas of the business in a consultative manner, including becoming a “trusted advisor”
· Working in a multi-site organisation with group structure
· Highly Desirable: Knowledge of Risk Management methodology e.g. ISO 31000 or similar
· Highly Desirable: Knowledge of security frameworks e.g Cyber Security Essentials, ISO 27001, NIST
COVID 19: L&Q have a dedicated pandemic response team reacting to the current situation. The safety of our staff and our candidates is of the utmost importance. Every effort will be taken to ensure that safe ways of working are adopted throughout the Recruitment and Selection process. We are introducing extra precautions in line with UK Government Guidelines. Our recruitment processes will follow social distancing and COVID-19 Safe requirements. This will include the use of various technologies to support the interview process. Should candidates have any questions regarding this, or if you require additional support please let us know at the interview planning stage.
At L&Q, people are at the heart of our business and our success depends on employing the best people and getting the best from them. This is why we are committed to developing our people. It's only by investing in a well-trained and motivated workforce that we can continue to prosper and sustain business success.
In addition to our support and training, the successful candidate will have access to our full suite of benefits including 26 days holiday rising to 31 days with length of service, annual bonus subject to group performance, excellent Pension scheme, an employee assistance programme and non-contributory life assurance.
We are committed to supporting your work-life balance and recognise the changing demands and circumstances in life. Please let us know during the recruitment process if you’re interested in part time working or job sharing. In addition, should your circumstances change once you have joined L&Q, you can also request flexible working arrangements, e.g. a change to working hours - if it’s feasible then we’ll make it happen.
We value diversity in all its facets, including gender, dis/ability, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation and identity. When it comes to finding a diverse balance for our senior positions, we have decided to address gender and ethnicity first. As such we are committed to offering an interview to at least one BAME and one female candidate for all senior leadership positions if they fulfil the role criteria.
We are recognised externally for our commitment to inclusion as a Stonewall Top 100 employer, and a Disability Confident (Committed) employer.
We expect all of our employees to support our environmental policy and social responsibility work. We are an employer committed to environmental and social responsibility.