Financial Crime Policy & Change Manager
Are you passionate about driving change in Financial Crime Compliance? Can you translate policies into easy to understand requirements for our colleagues? Are you keen to utilise your Financial Crime knowledge to make a real contribution towards your company’s development? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As a Financial Crime Policy & Change Manager, you will provide Financial Crime advice and guidance to Change (product and business) initiatives being run across the Bank to make sure they are compliant with the bank’s Financial Crime policies and appetite. You will play a key role as a subject matter expert for stakeholders in providing expertise and insight and in the development and maintenance of the Financial Crime controls.
So what would you be doing?...
• Reviewing propositions and initiatives and providing advice and guidance to make sure these are designed in line with policy
• Identifying gaps in policy and standards relating to Financial Crime, liaising with the business to remediate gaps accordingly
• Providing Financial Crime support and advice to colleagues at all levels across Metro Bank on strategic initiatives
• Participating in regular working groups and workshop as required to progress Financial Crime change activities
• Making sure that Financial Crime activities are undertaken within the teams SLA
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• Naturally, you will have experience of defining and delivering Financial Crime change in similar organisations
• It goes without saying that you will have knowledge of the regulatory and legislative requirements for the financial crime disciplines AML/CTF, sanctions, ABC and tax evasion
• Experience of building strong relationships with peers across an organisation to support and implement Financial Crime controls
• Naturally, you would have strong analytical skills
• Previously you will have worked in a second line advisory Financial Crime position with Financial Crime tools and solutions
• An industry recognised qualification in Financial Crime e.g. ICA Financial Crime/AML Diploma would be great but is not essential