Senior Business Analyst (Advertisement Technology)
Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
“Become a key member of the Sky Media Advertising Technology (Ad Tech) team using data and technology to deliver a phenomenal customer experience and efficient monetisation of advertising inventory” – Business Analyst
What you’ll do:
– Provide clarity of purpose and direction to technology projects.
– Understand and represent the interests of the business within Ad Tech and ensure business value delivery from technology projects.
– Use your analysis skills and experience to take the lead in identifying and resolving problems / conflicts of interest from business case through to project implementation.
– Adapt your approach to work successfully with a number of 3rd party suppliers and in-house teams to achieve project delivery. (Includes agile, waterfall and hybrid methodologies.)
– Facilitate collaborative working to ensure that the wider delivery team work together to overcome challenges.
– Ensure requirements are fully detailed and balance business, functional, operational, non-functional and security requirements.
– Be an authority in the area of Advertising Technology and Broadcast systems, providing IT consultancy when required.
– Contribute to skill development and quality management within the Analyst Team.
What you’ll bring:
– Drive and determination to achieve successful project delivery.
– The ability to apply a range of analysis techniques to ensure requirements are clear, robust and testable.
– Excellent social skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of partners e.g. tech / business / senior stakeholders.
– The ability to intervene in technology projects in order to tackle problems and empower the delivery team to overcome challenges.
– Experience of working in Agile delivery teams and full knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
– Experience of data driven projects enabling business insights and automation.
– Integrity and dedication to doing the right thing even when under pressure.
– Experience in Broadcast Media and or Advertising Technology sectors is highly desirable.
Content, Tech & Innovation: We utilise the latest tech to create and distribute the best entertainment. In other words, we connect our customers to more of what they love all day, every day. You’ll be joining a proactive, forward-thinking and collaborative team setting the standard for excellent innovation.
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
– Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
– A generous pension package
– Private healthcare
– Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Our Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of our free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters and showers.
On campus, you’ll find six subsidised restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at our subsidised gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed and even get pampered at our beauty salon.
Recognised as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, we’re working hard to ensure we’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means we don’t just look at your CV. We’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. We also know that everyone has a life outside work, so we’re open to discussing where and when you do your job, as long as we can balance your needs with those of our customers.
And we’ll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer.