Client Success Manager - Flexible Working Available
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to support our client base and team of VAs. The role of the Client Success Manage is to facilitate existing client relationships and to provide support for our Virtual Assistants. It’s the duty of the CSM to understand each clients’ needs and ensure that Virtalent meets these needs.
The CSM is also responsible for managing and resolving conflicts or concerns with clients, interacting and coordinating with Virtual Assistants to ensure each account is monitored effectively and serviced to a high-standard. More than simply an ‘Account Manager’, a CSM should provide insights, add value and exceed the client’s expectations at all times. We go above and beyond simply providing day-to-day support.
- Onboarding new clients (and offboarding where appropriate).
- Onboarding new virtual assistants (and offboarding where appropriate).
- Acting as the main point of contact for VAs for any queries (e.g. assistance with day-to-day tasks, providing advice on client relationship management, etc.).
- Daily enquiries: answering daily questions from both clients and VAs.
- Resolving any conflicts that may arise.
- Gathering reviews from our happy customers.
- Any other ad-hoc administration duties.
- Financial administration (e.g. monitoring the billing of each client’s account, raising additional invoices where appropriate).
- Generating reports for management regarding client accounts
More information will also be provided to successful applicants.
- Be based in the UK.
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a relevant industry/profession.
- Have worked remotely, as a freelancer or in a flexible role in some capacity in the past.
- You must have a suitable, quiet separate work space in which to make phone calls and carry out other tasks, e.g. a home office. This is a remote working role and you’ll need to be able to speak to clients and VAs without any background distractions.
- You must have a stable broadband internet connection easily capable of handling voice and video calls.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a warm and friendly, yet professional manner over email and on the telephone. A sense of humour is also appreciated!
- You have a confident, proactive and self-assured approach. It is essential that you will use your initiative and “own” the role at all times. You will largely manage your own schedule and approach to your workload.
- You are comfortable speaking on the phone, holding engaged, informative conversations with clients.
- You should have experience working in a business support, customer support, project management or recruitment capacity, or similar roles, preferably having spent time communicating with senior business leaders (CEOs, Company Directors, startup Founders, etc.).
- You must have some degree of management experience, having managed individuals or teams before. Part of the role involves advising clients (many of whom have not hired someone before) on how to work remotely with their VA in an efficient, effective and enjoyable way. You will also be the point of contact for a growing team of more than 70 VAs.
- You must have excellent writing skills with a strong command of grammar and language.
- You should be looking for a new, long-term challenge with the opportunity for growth. You must be tech-savvy and comfortable using an array of software tools. It would be a bonus if you have used CRM or customer service software before and tools such as Zendesk, Slack, Process Street or Xero, however full training will be provided on how to use our systems.
The finer details
This role is a full-time employed role. We are looking for applicants who can dedicate approximately 35 hours per week (flexibly) to this role.
This is a full remote work from home opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary with benefits and perks. More details to be released to candidates who progress through the second stage of our recruitment process
Successful applicants will be asked to complete a video assessment in the second stage of the process, before being invited to a video interview.