Business Consultant - Pharmaceutical
The future is what we make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for a passionate and driven Business Consultant to be a key member of the sales team, using your sales experience and technical knowledge to provide customers with market leading smart building HVAC/ security solutions. The desire to achieve sales targets and ability to succeed in a fast-paced and highly matrixed environment is critical.
The Business Consultant proactively leads, manages and executes the disciplined sales process from start to finish pursuing 1$10M opportunities within the Pharmaceutical sector. They will establish strategic relationships and have a vision for developing a committed customer, anticipating customer needs and requirements ensuring that they are met every step of the way from sale to execution.
The role will be expected to deliver profitable growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities; with results above the set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan.
Business Consultant responsibilities:
- Value-selling of Honeywell’s Buildings Solutions portfolio.
- Drive sales pipeline at Public, and private sector Pharmaceutical customers through multiple channels and across all stages of the process from sale to execution.
- Develop strategic, key account management (KAM) relationship with potential customers, accelerate follow-on opportunities.
- Conduct customer events and training workshops to promote offering and facilitate value proposition understanding.
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in Pharmaceutical, or the building technology arena is beneficial.
- Understanding of value proposition, and how you can add to the customer’s needs and address them.
- Experience in selling to Pharmaceutical customers.
- Effective communicator both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated ability to build, negotiate and close long cycle sales.
- Demonstrated results in large, complex, matrix organizations.
- Understands and is able to articulate a value proposition to customers
- We offer
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity and innovation
- Leading bonus and package along with continuous development opportunities.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.