Credit Risk Data & Reporting Manager - SME
Are you a data wizard? Can you share your amazing reporting experience? Do you want to join the British banking revolution? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the SME Risk Data & Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for the management, accuracy and integrity of the risk data infrastructure utilised across the team. You will play a key role in helping stakeholders across the business to develop, rationalise and maintain risk reporting in line with business requirements and control framework standards.
So what would you be doing?...
• Leading and supporting the development and maintenance of the SME risk reporting and data infrastructure needed to help the business in achieving sustainable, controlled and robust growth
• Playing a key role in providing expertise and insight, developing and maintaining the risk reporting and the data infrastructure in line with the oversight & quality assurance frameworks to help deliver business objectives
• Developing, maintaining and executing regular and ad-hoc reporting and the associated data infrastructure to meet regulatory and business requirements, automating where possible
• Owning and managing changes in risk reporting in line with oversight & quality assurance framework and standards
• Maintaining the quality and integrity of data used for risk reporting in line with oversight & quality assurance framework/standards, undertaking regular audit and reconciliation activity
• Providing expert guidance and insight, undertaking analysis and generating reports for governance committees and business forums
• Supporting the wider team as a subject matter expert on data and reporting capability, undertaking diagnostic and deep dive analysis on performance arising from any part of the Bank
You need to be this kind of person…
• Passionate about providing unparalleled levels of service and convenience for customers
• Prepared to stick at something – we get nervous if someone has jumped from job to job as we want people who are prepared to learn and grow
• Able to work and learn quickly in a fast paced, fun and dynamic environment
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
• In order to be amazing in this role, you need to have fantastic knowledge of statistical and data manipulation programming tools & techniques used to produce data driven insight and reporting
• We need you to be highly proficient in SAS & SQL, as well as Microsoft Office packages – Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Access
• You need to have knowledge of Credit Risk and Risk Analytics functional processes, techniques and data
• It would be great if you have knowledge of the credit life cycle decision management software tools and programming techniques