Amaze Direct Assistant Manager - Slough - Flexible Working Available
Are you passionate and committed to delivering amazing customer service? ... Then come and join the Revolution!
At Metro Bank we are looking for talented Assistant Contact Centre Managers who display outstanding qualities that are in keeping with our values of providing genuinely professional and amazing customer service. Your focus will be on effective teamwork, professional management and inspirational leadership.
Right from the start, we'll give you full training and great support, and as a minimum you will need to have a proven track record at supervisory level, within a contact centre environment.
Your responsibilities will include supporting the Site Manager in providing supervision of the team and performance of all operational duties and assume complete responsibility in their absence. You will be expected to co-ordinate team schedules and provide leadership to Contact Centre Representatives.
In return we will make sure that you're well rewarded, with a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance, non-contributory pension scheme, and bonus scheme.
This is what the job will involve:
• Leading a team who will deliver amazing customer service every day
• Be responsible for the full operational running of the Site, in deputy of the Site Manager
• Maintaining and exceeding service standards and call quality
• Care about doing a great job and exceeding expectations with the quality of what you do
• Work closely with the performance team ensuring 100% quality and delivery of performance coaching
• Supporting in busier periods by taking customer calls
And... we are a bank so risk is a part of everything we do. We love people who take responsibility, do the right thing for customers, colleagues and Metro Bank and have the courage to call out any concerns.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills. But to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to do most of these wonderful things...
• Deliver inspirational leadership
• Thrive working in a fast paced contact centre
• Manage a team of up to 15FTE
• Display communication skills that are second to none
• Be 100% flexible to work a variety of shift patterns over the 7 days Metro Bank are open (including Saturdays and Sundays)
• Understand the risks associated with your job and what that means for you, Metro Bank and all our stakeholders
Diverse teams really are the best teams. We know that candidates (especially women, research tells us) may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request we are happy to be asked. So if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a whirl? Please note that sometimes we may close a job earlier for applications if we are inundated with amazing candidates.. Good luck!