Customer Consultant - Crawley
What does this role entail?
- Understanding the customers financial situation, providing options and solutions ensuring fair outcomes at all times, including for our vulnerable customers
- Building rapport, empathizing and having meaningful conversations with our customers to deliver excellent customer service
- Embracing learning, coaching and development to continuously improve your skills and capability
- Sharing ideas to improve the customer service experience
- Making a difference to customers
What would make you successful in this role?
- Being comfortable speaking and asking questions on the telephone to gain a full understanding of our customers circumstances
- Handling customer telephone calls in an efficient and effective manner
- Making decisions considering the risk to the bank and impact to the customer using guidance or advice where required
- Navigating around our systems and ensuring all details entered are accurate
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are adhered to through training and compliance
- Having a positive attitude towards change and a desire to grow to be the best you can be
Identifying and raising improvements to process or guidance
Why should you apply for this role?
This is a great chance to learn, we're offering full training and support.
You'll make a real difference to our customers who need it the most. The team that you'll work in is part of a large organization that offers a huge range of ways to learn, and future career opportunities. You'll be joining with a group of other new starts - so you'll be part of team from the start. You'll be joining an existing department of people who care, and who are determined to do the right thing for customers.
Shifts patterns will be between Monday - Friday 8.00am till 7:30pm and Saturday 8:00am to 1:00pm
We have a truly inclusive culture and greatly value the diversity of thought to help continuously drive us forward. If you would like to discuss the role in further detail then please contact Gavin Swann