Customer Service Team Manager - Part Time Available
Let’s make passion pay
We started from one belief: that businesses deserved better. That people pouring their hearts into their passion should be paid reliably, efficiently and affordably. After all, passion, not money makes the world go round. So we decided to shake up the payments industry for good.
From humble beginnings, we’ve become one of Europe’s fastest-growing FinTech companies, winning numerous awards (including the Tech Track 100, National Business Awards and the Europe-wide Inc 5000). We pride ourselves on using smart technology and an unswerving dedication to service, leaving customers free to grow their companies. After all, doing so is hard work - taking payments shouldn’t be.
To continue innovating and leading the payments industry, we need exceptional individuals. Our success is due to our talented teams going above and beyond to make payments painless, security simple and compliance easy for our customers. Our core values of Curious, Relentless and Customer-obsessed underpin everything we do. As employees you are given the freedom to work autonomously, challenge the norm, bring new ideas and take ownership. Sound good? Then keep reading...
We’ve recently opened a brand new contact centre near Bristol Temple Meads and we need an inspiring Customer Service Team Manager to join our team to support our customer operations at the weekend. We're open to both full time and part time hours for this role, working shifts between 8am and 6pm on the weekend and selected days in the week. Compensation for these weekend hours will be reflected in the package.
You'll help us build a new and exciting place to work. To go above and beyond to make payments painless, security simple and compliance easy for our customers. Ensuring we deliver an outstanding customer experience on every occasion, to every customer.
What you will do….
- Play a critical role in helping us establish one of Europe’s leading contact centres.
- Nurturing and developing a team of up to 10 Customer Service Advisors.
- Participate in the recruitment, induction, and development of staff.
- Build an excellent level of product knowledge and proactively drive improvements in service quality leading to enhanced customer experience.
- Suggest and support on process improvements/new initiatives across the department and facilitate team implementation where required.
- Measure, analyse and report on team performance and take appropriate steps to improve that performance for both internal and external customers.
- Ensure FCA and other regulatory and business standards are met.
What you will bring ...
- A desire to be at the beginning of something special - we’re not building your typical contact centre.
- Self-motivated individuals who love to work as part of a team.
- Proactive with the ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- The confidence to identify and suggest process improvements.
- A real desire to be the best and offer market leading service.
- The ability to inspire and nurture employees to ensure they achieve their potential.
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to build instant customer rapport.
- Work closely with other departments to drive continuous improvements
- Desire to grow and develop with the business.
What you will get…
We have a lively social scene including Film nights, Book Club, Cheese Club, Sports and Fitness Clubs, seasonal parties and a welcoming culture to make you feel right at home when you’re at work.
We also have 25 days annual holiday (which increases over time), discounted private healthcare, travel loans, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym membership, free fruit and drinks and exclusive discounts at many High Street stores.
So if you want to help make passion pay, get in touch